Your dream landscape is attainable with help from High Tech. Whether you have a modest backyard, a sprawling hillside or anything in between, we can transform your outdoor space into a private oasis for you and your family to cherish.
Why Hire a Professional Landscaping Company?
There is much more to landscaping than watering plants and mowing the lawn. Year-round interest requires year-round care from true experts.
Don’t worry, you can still take part in plenty of DIY projects. Meanwhile, the team at High Tech will ensure your landscape is healthy to the roots and ready for each season ahead. Hiring a professional landscaping company brings many benefits, including:
- Less time working on the yard and more time basking in the yard
- A Worry Free feeling knowing that your property is being cared for
- Creative design-build services
- A more cohesive landscape
- A complete plant healthcare program
- Seasonal prep and ongoing maintenance
- Value added to your home
Why High Tech?
High Tech is one of the most prestigious landscaping companies in NJ, consistently ranked among the top 100 landscaping firms nationally. Our tradition of excellence has carried on for decades, helping us grow into a full-service company offering:
- Irrigation services
- Tree services
- Landscape lighting
- Lawn, tree and shrub care
More than the sum of our services, we are a passionate team promising:
- Reliable scheduling
- Top-quality materials and products
- Fully licensed Certified & Insured
- 30+ years of experience from the best Professionals in the industry
- A vast portfolio showcasing our capabilities and award-winning projects
Nurture Your Investment
Investing in your outdoor space is great; continuing to do so after your initial investment is even better. With landscaping adding up to 20 percent to your home’s value according to industry sources—not to mention endless enjoyment and timeless family memories—it is extremely important to us that we provide the upkeep your landscape needs in order to thrive.
Winter Means Spring
There is no offseason for landscaping. The seeds of spring are planted in winter, and even the coldest months offer ample opportunities to bring pops of cold-weather color. Pass the time this winter by preparing your landscape for a glorious spring and summer. Speak with a High Tech landscaping specialist today!